My life... but not as we know it!

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I did a quiz on quizilla yesterday! It told you what movie you would be in! My movielife would have been Grease apparently, which is cool cos its always been one of my favourite movies! It did tell me that my life would have been innocently sinful! Or those two words together in another context I didn't quite understand! But I've been thinking about what that meant and I think it might have been talking about when we sin without realising we are doing it!If anyone else has any ideas then they could post them in my comments! That'd be cool!
Anyway we went to Merry Hill yesterday and I bought two CDs: the Movielife album and Starting Line's Album. I really like these two bands they are really fun and catchy guitar based poprok! So I am listening to them a lot now!!
I am helping Bec with her Dissertation at the moment, and we have spent a couple of days doing research and stuff! It has to be said its been a lot of fun, I am really enjoying reading up about things that I previously didn't have a clue about and getting to spend time with Bec is a great bonus!
Anyway, catch y'all later, love j9 xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home