My life... but not as we know it!

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Yes I know you all thought that I was dead! But that isn't so!Well I have something to say today which is relatively unusual so here goes! Has anyone ever realised that when everything is going fabulously in one part of your life another part seems to go badly! I am having a really tough time at the moment trying to find out where I'm meant to be workwise! My present job leaves me feeling slightly dissatisfied and low! I do enjoy it but there is a member of staff there who far from appreciates me and has previously built me up just to knock me back down! I am a much too sensitive person as far as taking what people say to heart! I got home and I read one of my favourite Bible verses today and thought that I'd share it with you as it has got me through a lot of tough stuff since I welcomed God into my life!!! Its Psalm 55:18 He rescues me and keeps me safe from the battle waged against me, even though many still oppose me. This Psalm is a great comfort to me because there are so many people out there who are willing to stab you in the back or gossip about you and stir trouble for you that it can test your strength in your Christian and personal life! This helps me to realise that there is a support for me even when things are tough and it is what keeps me to my path (most of the time)! Anyways I'll catch up some other time, although you've probably given up on me! Laters and love to the world, j9 x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home