My life... but not as we know it!

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Hey, I got told off today for my lack of constant blogging! So here goes!
On Thursday I had a cool night at church! You won't hear that every day... Anyhoo my friends Jonny, Benji and wob are leading a Bible study called the Gospel Centred Church, or sumfin like that! I just want to big up the youth posse for really opening out and sharing their feelings on really important issues. Also I am kinda on the brink of adult rather than youth so I have been to some Group meetings with the older members of the church, and not dissing them in the slightest, but they could really learn a lot from the blatent honesty that is apparent in the young group. I am especially happy about the willingness to share our points of view and the easy, free atmosphere that the boys create!
And that's not the end... At the end of our study group we have a prayer time. Now then as people know I have issues with praying out loud, this week however I had a revelation! During our time of prayer I sensed God telling me that I don't have to speak my prayers in order for him to hear me! He also told me NOT to pray out loud at that time because other people had the words that I wanted to speak, and lo and behold J and B spoke my exact words, it was as if I were speaking through them! This really has made me understand the importance of Fellowship of my brothers and sisters!
Well hope I'm not the only one who experiences thing like this, if you have or do plz comment to make me feel less of a freak! j9 xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home