My life... but not as we know it!

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

OK not much to write today... well I say not much, here goes!
I was talking to someone today and I happened to mention a person with whom I don't get on very well. Anyway we had a little joke about this third, unsuspecting party(person C), because of their attitude towards us both. Afterwards my fellow conversationalist told me that she liked the way that I had changed my opinion and stopped being nice about person C! I had to explain that I would still be nice about that person and that I was being honest about us not getting on! I found myself defending a person whose blatent disregard for my feelings in the past has made me cry on numerous occasions and even made me feel worthless for a time! This made me feel good, better than all that time I spent 'bitching' and being catty in my old life! I just wanted to share this because I felt that it linked well to my previous blog, and I hope that others realise that the only reason people say they like you more when you are negative about others is because it makes them feel better about doing it themselves!!! Much Love, j9 xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home