My life... but not as we know it!

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

OK! I messed up my blog well and truly! But we are back and all is great!
I was reading Proverbs earlier today and ch16 v24 leapt out at me as a very important rule for, not just Christians, but all people to follow! 'Pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.' What I write now is pure conjecture, my own, not so scholarly translation of what this means to me!!! This suggests what I believe is a truth about the things we say to, and about, each other, that we are what we say! Sometimes, as with most people, I hear myself speak and think what I said was stupid! As far as I was concerned the knowledge of my stupidity was enough, now however, I wish to retract any statements I may have made in the past that have been even slightly offensive! Not just because, as those who know me should know, I don't like to upset others, but also because according to this verse in God's word it doesn't only affect others, it also affects our own being! (and, yes I realise how selfish that sounds!) Well, thats all I've got for ya today, all the love, yours j9 x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home