My life... but not as we know it!

Monday, November 10, 2003

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't blogged for, like, forever but I ain't had anything to say of any importance really! I still don't have anything amazing to write but thought I'd just check in!
I do have some news! I've asked Bec to be one of my beautiful bridesmaids, cos, well she's one of my favourite people and I love her! She and Jon have been such great friends to both me and Stephen, and to be honest it just felt strange not having her with me on our day! So that's some happy news!
I am applying for jobs at the moment, because, even though I love it, my job sucks in some ways, and I need to use my degree and work full-time! So I am trying to be really positive about these opportunities to find a career that I find more fulfilling!!!
Cowabunga dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home