My life... but not as we know it!

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Okay I must do this... Everyone seems to be posting song lyrics and I hate to feel left out so here goes: Some people say that I threw my brain away, That I'm illogical and don't have much to say. Some people say that it's foolish to believe, In what we cnnot see, so we're deceived. All that I can do is listen to you, all that you can be is out there, you'll see... They're from a song called Foolish by one of my most favourite bands, MXPX. I love to listen to their album 'the ever passing moment' the others are good too but I love the contrast of the music on this album cos it has tracks that make you think, make you want to dance and make you sing along!
I really enjoyed Alton Towers on Saturday, being there with such a great bunch of people, getting to know Simone a bit better and all those cool rides! I would love to do that kinda thing more often, it really took my mind off some of the lousy stuff thats going on at the moment.
Wedding preparations are going ok, and I really can't wait, I'm so excited to be marrying the love of my life in the prescence of all those (or at least most of those) who are closest to us! It is extremely exciting!
Much love, J xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home