My life... but not as we know it!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey guys!
I haven't blogged much recently! This is mainly due to the fact that I only really like to blog positive things and I haven't been very positive (if I am being honest) recently. However things are looking up!
Well I am looking up! I made a command decision the other day to pull myself out of the pit and be Janine again. I am going to need help with this so firstly can I ask, selfishly, for prayer please? And secondly, if anyone sees me looking moody or troubled just kick me and tell me to grow up! There are people everywhere going through much worse than I and I need to remember that I am cared for by the ultimate Father so how much better off am I!?!
I also have to say that I have realised how fabulous it is to have family around you when times are bad. Ste is my first port of call and I couldn't ask for a stronger and more reliable and loving husband (I thank God every day for him). Then I have my parents, they are cool and I couldn't hope for a more supportive group of people (and I count Mommy Diane in that). And finally my church family... Wow has God blessed me or what?
So there's my blog, enjoy xxx

1 Comments:

  • Janine, don't try too hard to be who you used to be, because I think, what you went through also shaped you. Not that you can be lovely, funny, awesome and all that (again) yet something will be different, and I think there's nothing wrong with that. Love you!

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home