My life... but not as we know it!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

OK! I have just read my amazing husband's blog and thought I should write something! I am sorry that I've been a bit rubbish recently but as anyone who reads this blog will know I always have been!
Some people have said that we are dealing with this really well but the truth is we are dealing with it anyway we can! Ste finds it easier to write and get what he needs to say out that way. I love to write but I can't even attempt it, nothing I can write seems enough!
It probably doesn't help that I just keep saying inappropriate things or sometimes can't even get the right words out... Help!
I have talked to God more over the last few weeks than I ever thought possible, he has spoken to me through friends and family, colleagues at work, reading my bible and the meetings at church. Everywhere I turn God seems to be there and I am safe in the knowledge that our baby is with our Lord in heaven and someday we will meet!
As Ste has said in his blog I had my follow up scan this week and the news was as good as we could hope for. My first reaction was to celebrate and then I felt guilty for feeling so overjoyed.
An incredibly wise person told me this week, and I am sorry that this isn't an exact quote, that if we are feeling that something like this is our fault we are assuming that we could have prevented it and therefore being ignorant of the fact that God has ultimate control. Job 21.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3 v 5 an 6.
Lots of Love and Thanks to all those people who have supported us or offered their help during this time, Janine xxx

1 Comments:

  • hey j9
    its kylie i havent read the blog but i just wanted to post u a lil comment saying congrats with the baby oh my word beth told me i was so shocked and i know it will be a very blessed baby.
    luv ya
    kylie xxxxxxxxxx

    By Blogger kylie, at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home